Saturday 8 March 2014

Origins GinZing Moisturiser




I don't know if it's just me, but I often find shopping for moisturisers to be a difficult and stressful experience. There are so many different products on the market, and I'm never quite sure what is going to work for my skin. After months of research and sampling, I think that I have finally found my perfect day time moisturiser - Origins GinZingThis moisturiser currently retails at £23 for 50ml. Whilst this may seem pretty pricey for a moisturiser, a tiny amount of product goes a long way and I know that the tub will last me a really long time. 

The first thing that I noticed about this moisturiser was the beautiful, refreshing citrusy scent. It's infused with skin boosting ingredients such as Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean which leave the skin looking healthy and radiant, without the addition of any artificial shimmer. The lightweight, gel consistency of this moisturiser means that it sinks into the skin quickly, making it the perfect base for makeup. I also really like the oil-free formula as my face isn't left looking greasy or shiny after application. 
Origins say that this moisturiser can be used on a morning and an evening, but I personally prefer to use a thicker, richer cream before bed.

Overall, I think that this moisturiser is perfect for my combination skin. Whilst I haven't been using it long enough to comment on the long term results, I have been seriously impressed with this moisturiser so far. If you're unsure about spending £23 on a moisturiser, I would definitely recommend visiting an Origins counter and testing the product out for yourself. The sales assistants are helpful, honest and will be able to help you decide whether the GinZing moisturiser is right for your skin type. 

Have you tried the Origins GinZing Moisturiser? What did you think of it? 




No comments:

Post a Comment