Sunday 16 March 2014

Spring Nail Polish Picks

I know that it sounds like such a blogger cliché, but I seriously cannot believe that it's already March. It feels like only last week that I was digging out my cosy winter coat and putting up my Christmas decorations. The sudden burst of sunshine that we have been experiencing over the past week has left me feeling inspired to gather up all of my favourite spring beauty products. Today, I thought that I would share with you all my top nail polish picks for spring.   



Ciate Kiss Chase
Possibly my favourite nail polish of them all, this is a gorgeous, candy pink shade. Whilst this is quite a bright pink, it's also very wearable and not too garish. I know that I will get a lot of wear out of this shade throughout spring, and I think that it will transition perfectly into the summer as well. 

Ciate Sugar Plum
Whenever I'm shopping for a new nail polish, I'm always drawn towards the softer and more girly shades. I think that they are better suited to my personality, and I often prefer to wear something a little more subtle on my nails. My nail polish collection is full of pinks and peaches, but I think that this pretty, pastel lilac shade is the perfect alternative for spring. 



Ciate Ferris Wheel
This is the perfect, baby blue shade. I have to admit, I wasn't too sure about the formula of this nail polish when I first tried it. It's quite a difficult colour to work with, but I find that applying three coats gives the perfect, non-streaky finish. 
Ciate Ivory Queen
This is a pretty, pinky nude shade with a hint of shimmer running through it. I reached for this shade quite often during the colder months, but I know that I will get a lot of wear out of it throughout spring as well. This is the perfect nail polish if you're looking for something that's wearable and low maintenance. 
Barry M Mint Green
In my opinion, Barry M make some of the best nail polishes on the high street. They are excellent quality, good value for money, and widely available in a range of shades and finishes. As the name suggests, this one is a mint green colour. It's a little outside of my usual comfort zone, but it's a really lovely shade and always rakes in the compliments. 
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Papaya
As far as nail polish formulas go, the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine range is up there amongst my favourites. Designed to mimic the appearance of a gel manicure, these leave the nails with a high-shine, glossy finish. This beautiful, peachy coral shade would be the perfect addition to any spring nail polish collection.

What are your favourite spring nail polishes?




No comments:

Post a Comment