Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentines Day Makeup Look


With Valentines Day just around the corner, I thought that this would be the perfect time to try and inspire you all with an evening makeup look. I think that this look would be perfect if you are going out for dinner or drinks, but you could always tone it down if you are planning something a little bit more casual. 

On my eyes, I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I began by applying Half Baked to the entire lid, and then added Bus
ted to the outer corners and blended it into the crease. To create a more intense smokey eye, I blended a tiny amount of Blackout over Busted, and then took it underneath the eye to add some extra definition. I teamed this with a pretty, pinky nude lipstick which I think compliments the smokey eye beautifully and is perfect for Valentines Day. 

I'm still trying to figure out how to use my new camera properly, and unfortunately it hasn't picked up some of the makeup on my face as well as I would have liked. Here's a full list of the products that I used to create this makeup look:

Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation, Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Concealer, Bare Minerals Ready Touch Up VeilBourjois Cream Blush, Benefit High BeamUrban Decay Naked 2 Palette, MAC Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow, Maybelline The Falsies Mascara, Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, L'Oreal Superliner EyelinerRimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Let's Get Naked.

Do you have any plans for valentines day? How will you be wearing your makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment