Wednesday 19 February 2014

Origins Clear Improvement Mask




Over the past couple of months, I've been suffering from quite a few nasty breakouts. I'm not sure if it's stress related, hormone related, or down to the amount of overindulging that I did whilst I was at home over the Christmas holidays. One of the products that I have been relying on to try and restore some balance to my skin is the Origins Clear Improvement Mask, which I was lucky enough to receive as part of a gift set for Christmas.

This deep cleansing, natural charcoal mask is designed to draw out pore-cloggers
 and reveal a more radiant complexion. As described by Origins, White China Clay absorbs environmental pollutants, whilst Lecithin dissolves any impurities in the skin. 

As recommended by Origins, I have been using this product once a week since Christmas. Before applying the mask, I like to open my pores by covering my face with a warm flannel. I then layer the mask onto dry skin, making sure that I use enough product to cover my entire face. I leave it to dry for around ten to fifteen minuets, and then wash it off using warm water. I find that the thick consistency of the mask makes this step a little bit of a nuisance, but after some serious scrubbing, my face feels instantly cleaner, softer and more refreshed. Since I started using this product, my complexion has become noticeably clearer and more radiant.  


Overall, I've been really impressed with this face mask and would highly recommend it (especially if you have combination skin or suffer from breakouts like me). I can't wait to try out some more Origins skin care, I've got my eye on their GinZing moisturiser at the moment.

What's your favourite face mask? Have you tried the Origins Clear Improvement Mask?




No comments:

Post a Comment