Thursday 30 January 2014

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm



Before I started reading beauty blogs and watching youtube videos, my skincare routine shamefully consisted of face wipes, hot water and the occasional face mask. To be honest, I wasn't aware of how many products were on the market to suit different skin types and budgets. Whilst in search of my perfect cleanser, I recently discovered the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. I've been using this cleanser twice daily since November and have been really impressed with the results.

This lightweight cleansing balm retails at £21 for 125ml. Whilst this may seem pretty pricey, it's actually fairly reasonably priced in comparison to other high end cleansing balms. A small amount of product is enough to cleanse the whole face, and after two months use, my tub is still over half full. It's suitable for all skin types, fragrance free and doesn't contain anything which may irritate sensitive skin. I take a small amount of cleanser from the tub, warm it up in my fingertips, and then massage it onto dry skin using circular motions. This transforms the balm into a silky oil, which dissolves all of my eye and face makeup. I then use hot water and a flannel to remove the balm from my face. On an evening, I like to use this once to remove my makeup, and then again to ensure that there is no dirt, grime or oil left on my face.

This cleansing balm seems to be quite difficult to get hold of at the moment, but if you manage to spot it online or in store, I would defiantly recommend picking it up. It leaves my combination skin feeling soft, refreshed and totally clean.

What's your favourite cleanser? Have you tried the Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm by Clinique?

No comments:

Post a Comment