Sunday 12 January 2014

Pamper Evening Essentials

With all of my university deadlines swiftly following the chaos of Christmas and new year, I feel like I haven't had much time to relax over the past few weeks. This morning I finally submitted my last assignment for the semester, so I will be spending the next few days treating myself to a well earned rest before all of the hard work is due to start again. I thought that I would take this opportunity to share with you all the products that I like to use when I feel like I need to take some time out to relax and pamper myself. 

The first thing that I like to do on a pamper evening is run a hot bubble bath. At the moment, I'm really enjoying using the 
Soap and Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath. If you are familiar with the Soap and Glory products then you will know how beautiful they smell, and how reasonably priced they are. I also like to add some of my Laura Mercier Créme Brulee bath salts, which I recently picked up in the Space NK online sale. These aren't sold separately, and as far as I'm aware, the body and bath duet is sold out online. However, if you manage to spot them at a Laura Mercier counter, I would defenatly recommend picking them up. I've recently being using the Soap and Glory Foam Call Bath and Shower Washand the Tony and Guy shampoo and conditioner for brunette hair. In my opinion, a girly pamper evening is not complete without a face mask. The Origins Drink Up 10 Minute Mask is perfect for dry, dehydrated skin. The cold, winter weather has really taken its toll on my complexion, and this mask has worked wonders for injecting some moisture back into my skin.

To finish off an evening of relaxation and pampering, I like to moisturise my skin using a body cream or butter. The Laura Mercier C
rème Brulee S
oufflé Body Crème is the most beautiful, luxurious body care product that I have ever purchased. It's an extremely rich, whipped crème, with the most incredible, sweet crème brulee scent. 

How do you like to relax? I would love to know what your pampering evening essentials are.


No comments:

Post a Comment