Saturday 4 January 2014

2014 Beauty Resolutions


I want to start this post off by wishing you all a happy and healthy new year. I'm not a big lover of new years eve, but I had a lovely evening watching films and eating chocolate with my boyfriend. I hope that you all had a fantastic night, however you decided to spend it. I wanted to start the year off by sharing with you all some of my beauty resolutions for 2014. 


1. Establish the perfect skincare routine 
There are so many skincare products on the market, all made to suit people with different skin types and budgets. After trying out an array of cleansers last year, I found love in the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing BalmThis year, I am on a mission to find the perfect moisturiser, eye cream and toner.

2. Use a body moisturiser regularly 
When I get out of the bath or shower I always want to get straight into my warm and cosy pyjamas, especially during the colder months. As much as I do enjoy using a body moisturiser, this is the one step in my beauty regime that is constantly being neglected.

3. Keep my nails in better condition 
Despite the fact that I own about a million nail polishes, I am always walking around with chipped nails. This year, I am determined to keep my nails looking neat and tidy all most of the time. My nails are also really weak, so I am defiantly in the market for a decent nail strengthener.

4. Make time to blog regularly 
Not technically a beauty resolution, but I thought that it was quite fitting for this post. Being a third year university student, I often find it difficult to post regularly in between all the stress of work and deadlines. By planning and writing posts in advance, I will hopefully be able to keep up to date with my blog during busier periods. 

Do you have any new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment