Thursday 19 December 2013

Mini Festive Lush Haul

Whilst doing some Christmas shopping the other day, I popped into Lush to have a browse at their Christmas collection. They had a beautiful range of bath goodies and gift sets that would make perfect Christmas presents. I couldn't resist picking up a few things for myself, so I thought that I would share with you all what I bought.

This Magic Wand Bubble Bar is a solid version of the best selling Snow Fairy Shower Gel. It has a gorgeous, sweet scent that Lush describe as smelling 'just like an old fashioned sweet shop - with a scent of candy floss and pear drops.' This reusable bubble bar is designed to be swirled around in the bath to create lots of pink, Snow Fairy bubbles.



When I spotted this Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb, I was instantly drawn to the pretty pastel shades. This festive bath bomb has a soothing and calming lavender scent which makes it the perfect product for whenever you feel like you need to relax.


I also picked up one of the
Cinders Bath Bombs. The combination of almond oil, orange and cinnamon gives a beautiful festive, citrus scent with a hint of spice. The layer of popping candy is designed to lightly crackle in the bath, creating the illusion of sitting by a burning fire on a cold winters evening. 





The final thing that I picked up was the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, which is by far my favourite product from the Lush Christmas Collection. It has the most beautiful, pearly white and pink pattern, and has been made with vanilla absolute (the highest concentrate of vanilla aroma) and a sparkling snowflake lustre. Just like the Magic Wand Bubble Bar, it has a gorgeous sweet shop scent. This product can be crumbled into the bath to create creamy, foaming bubbles.

I would love to know what your favourite Lush products are. Do you have any Christmassy recommendations? 


No comments:

Post a Comment