Tuesday 19 November 2013

Birchbox November 2013




After receiving my first Birchbox last month and being thoroughly impressed with the contents, I couldn't wait for this months instalment to arrive at my door. This months Birchbox was filled with another fantastic selection of beauty goodies to try out. 

1. Pukka Herbs Selection of Teas
As this months lifestyle extra, I was sent three flavours of tea: Earl Grey, Three Cinnamon, and Elderberry and Echinacea. Although I'm really not a fan of fruity teas, I do think it's nice that Birchbox include a lifestyle tester, alongside all of the beauty products.


2. Birchbox Pencil Sharpener
Pencil sharpeners always come in handy, so this was a nice little extra to receive from Birchbox. This dual purpose sharpener has two standard sized holes: a smaller one for sharpening thin liners, and a larger one which would be perfect for over sized pencils. 


3. Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara 
Out of all the products in this months Birchbox, this is the one that I am most excited about. I've never tried a Laura Mercier mascara before but I am expecting big things from this product. It is designed to lengthen, curl and separate each eye lash, whilst coating them in a smudge free formula.

4. Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil 1.4g
I'm really looking forward to trying this product out as I've never used a highlighter pencil before. This multi purpose product can be applied on the brow bone, water line, and in the inner corners of the eye for an instant brightening boost. Using it on your lip line will help to enhance your lips and prevent lipstick bleed.

5. English Laundry Signature For Her Eau de Parfum 
I love receiving little perfume samples as they are so handy for popping in my handbag. This scent is described as having hints of rose geranium and creamy white flowers, set against a backdrop of woody, spicy and musky notes.

6. Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Body Lotion 30ml
This nourishing body lotion is packaged into a beautiful little bottle, which would be perfect for either travelling or using at home. It contains rich Madagascan ylang-ylang perfume oil and yuan zhi which is designed to firm, comfort and hydrate the skin. 


7. Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo 18ml
Welda is a brand that I've heard a lot about, but not one that I've had any personal experience with. This travel sized replenishing shampoo contains organic jojoba oil and extracts of organic oat and sage. It is designed to reduce breakages and split ends, whilst working to improve the overall condition of your hair.

With Christmas coming up, I can't wait to find out what's inside the December edition of Birchbox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment