Saturday 16 August 2014

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadows


After hearing some of my favourite bloggers rave about the new L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadows, I was expecting big things from the range. I recently tested out a couple of shades, and I'm pleased to report that they far exceeded my initial expectations.

I have four shades from the collection, one matte (106 Breaking Nude) and three nudes (200 Over the Taupe, 201 Cafe St Gemain and 204 Golden Nude). All four shades are extremely versatile, and can be used alone or together to create a number of different looks. These gel infused eyeshadows are creamy and buttery to the touch, and the quality is definitely comparable to higher end brands such as Urban Decay and MAC. Because these shadows are so pigmented, I like to pack on the colour with a flat shadow brush, and then blend out the edges with a fluffy brush for a seamless finish. Even without the use of a primer, the intense colour pay off lasts all day, with no visible signs of creasing or fading. Whilst these aren't the cheapest eyeshadow offering that you'll find on the high street, I'm more than willing to stretch my budget to £5.49 for some of the best eyeshadows that I've ever tried.

Next time you're passing a Boots store, I would highly recommend popping in to check these eyeshadows out. They are excellent quality, affordable and available in a huge range of different shades and finishes. Have you tried the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadows? They are currently on special offer here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment