Thursday, 12 June 2014

Top Five Summer Lip Products

Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog! I finally finished my degree a couple of weeks ago, and after taking a short break from staring at my laptop screen all day, I'm so happy to be back blogging again. With the weather starting to get warmer and holiday season fast approaching, I thought that this would be the perfect time to introduce you all to some of my favourite summer lip products.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss | Glorious Grapefruit
This has been a staple in my makeup bag ever since I impulse purchased it from Boots a couple of months back. I've been wearing this peachy pink gloss with a neutral eye and a tiny bit of cream blush for a quick and easy, everyday makeup look. This is a really beautiful product which adds a pop of colour and doesn't feel sticky on the lips.


MAC Lipstick | Crosswires 
MAC Crosswires is a pinky coral shade which brightens up the complexion without being overly intense. The cremesheen formula means that it feels hydrating and comfortable on the lips, whilst also providing a slightly glossy finish.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine | #16 Orange Impertinent
This is actually the most recent addition to my lipstick collection, but I already know that I'm going to be reaching for this shade a lot throughout the summer months. A YSL lipstick has been at the top of my wishlist ever since I started reading beauty blogs, but I've never been able to justify spending so much money on a lip product. After finally collecting enough Boots points, and doing plenty of research and swatching, I finally decided to pick up the shade #16 orange impertinent. This is a beautiful, medium orange coral shade which really flatters my complexion. As the name suggests, the formula provides a high shine finish, and leaves the lips feeling soft and nourished. 


Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon | Peach on the Beach
It wasn't until yesterday when I swatched them next to one another that I realised how similar the colour pay off of this product is to the Maybelline Colour Sensational Shine Gloss. Another peachy pink shade, this lip crayon provides a glossy finish which feels light and comfortable on the lips. Bourjois claim that it has a lasting power of up to ten hours, and although I don't entirely agree with this, it doesn't really bother me as it can be reapplied so easily on the go (even without a mirror). This product is also waterproof and contains SPF 15, which makes it even more perfect for the summer months. 


L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick | 201 Rose Symphony
Although this is marketed as a liquid lipstick, the formula reminds me much more of a gloss/balm. Rose Symphony is a bright rosy pink shade which works perfectly for adding a pop of colour to an otherwise simple makeup look. The fusion of luxurious oils means that it feels extremely moisturising on the lips, whilst also providing a beautiful glossy finish. 


Which lip products will you be reaching for this summer? I'd love to hear your recommendations. 

3 comments:

  1. I've been uhming and ahing over L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire lipsticks for ages, this shade looks amazing! Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful shade, I really want to try Tangerine Sonet as well! Thanks for your comment, I will check out your blog now! Hayley xxx

      Delete

  2. How to restore a broken relationship and marriage ,Love Spells That Really Work Fast

    My name is Mark Davis, my family and i live in London UK.It was after seven years i got to discover that my wife was unfaithful to me.I didn't know what was going on at first but as she got deep in the affair with her new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks.I notice that she no longer light up when i touch her or kiss her in her neck and her chest cos she really liked it when i did that, she also usually get naked in front of me but when she started seeing that guy she stopped it.I remember asking her if i have done anything that makes her feel irritated when i am around her then she gives silly excuses that she has been feeling stressed up and that she need space for a while.I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy is going on.I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on.And in a week time he brought me prove that my wife that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with her high school lover.I had picture of her walking out a of a restaurant with him and many other photo of them kissing in public like she will never be caught by someone that knows she is my wife.I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together she could this to me.That same night i showed her the pictures that i got from my private investigator.She didn't look at it before saying, that she is seeing someone and she know that i just found out about it.Then she said that she is in love with him.At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill her but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me cos i was so much in love with her to even think of thinking to hurt her.As time when on she asked for a divorce and got it and even got custody of our daughter and i was all alone by myself.For a year i tried all i could to get her back with the help of my seven year old daughter.Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of her friend but turned out all bad.I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive.And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER Dr brave really made my life much better cos he gave me my family back.He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and believe that he had the power to help me.Like he said, he was going to do something that will make her reset her love and affection for me just as it has always been.My wife told me she woke up and realized that she should have never left me that i am all she needs.To make thing clear, her life with her high school lover was great before Dr brave castled the spell they had no disagreement on anything.The guy said it himself that why she broke up with him is unexplainable.Only Dr.Brave can do such a thing contact him to solve your problem with his email:bravespellcaster@gmail.com ,or kindly visit he website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com .

    CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.............Thanks.

    ReplyDelete